Chocolate & Cinnamon Muffins
Aktualisiert: 22. Dez 2020
Who doesn't love chocolate muffins? They are even better with a bit of cinnamon. These muffins taste the best when they’ve just come out of the oven.
Preparation time: 15 Min.
Overall time: 35 - 40 Min.
Kitchentools: Muffin tin, paper liners
Ingredients for 15 muffins:
200 g butter
170 g sugar
1 tsp cinnamon powder
1 tbsp cacao powder (not sweet)
½ bag of baking powder
350 g flour
200 g chocolate chips (milk or dark)
1. Preheat the oven to 170°C.
2. Mix the butter, sugar, salt, cinnamon and eggs for about 5 minutes.
3. Add the cacao, baking powder and flour. Mix until you obtain a fluid dough.
4. Cut the chocolate into small pieces and add them to the dough.
5. Line the muffin tin with paper liners. You can also only use paper liners on a baking sheet if you don't have any muffin tin. Feel the paper liners 2/3 full.
6. Bake the muffins for 20-25 minutes at 170°C. Don't open the door of the oven during that time, otherwise the baking powder won't have the intended effect.