These cookies are very quick to make, perfect for a last-minute dessert in your WG. No fancy ingredients, just basic ones and a lot of chocolate. You can use milk, dark or white chocolate, and even add your favorite nuts.
Preparation time: 20 min.
Overall time: 30 min.
Ingredients for 25 cookies:
200 g chocolate
140 g butter
140 g sugar
200 g flour
½ bag of baking powder
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Melt the butter in the microwave (if you don't have any, a small pan is fine as well). Mix the melted butter with the sugar.
3. Add the egg to the butter/sugar and mix a little bit. Then add the flour, the baking powder and the salt. Mix the dough until it becomes a thick and homogenous mass.
4. Cut the chocolate into small pieces and add them to the dough.
5. Make small balls of dough with your hands (add some flour if the dough is too sticky) and align them on a baking sheet, leaving enough space between them (the cookies will get flatter).
6. Bake the cookies for 10 minutes. Enjoy!