Updated: Mar 2
Feeling like eating some sweets? You will be amazed by the intense taste of these vegan chocolate-walnuts brownies. Quick, simple and delicious, what's better than that?
Preparing time: -
Overall time: 50 min.
Ingredients for 9 large brownies:
2 tbsp of ground flax meal (if you only have flax seed you can simply grind them)
8 tbsp of water
130 g all-purpose flour
35 g cocoa powder
A pinch of salt
100 g of vegan butter
115 g chocolate chips
150 g sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
60 g walnuts
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Mix flax meal and water and let it rest for 5-10 minutes.
3. In a bowl, mix the flour, cocoa powder and salt together.
4. Melt the vegan butter in saucepan and then add about half of the chocolate chips. Mix until everything is melted. Add sugar and vanilla extract and mix again.
4. Finally, add the dried ingredients (flour, cocoa powder and salt) along with the flax mixture, the walnuts and the remaining chocolate chips.
5. Bake for 30 minutes. Before serving, let the brownies cool down completely.